Perfect fit is at the heart of what we do, and we’ve designed a returns policy which allows you to try a selection of styles at home and only keep what you love most.
ORDERING ONLINE CAN BE TRICKY - ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO PURCHASE SWIMWEAR! In the event that you are not satisfied with your new eco swimwear, we simply ask that you adhere to the following policies:
- Please return unwanted items within 14 days of receipt*
- Items should be unworn, unwashed and have original tags and any hygiene seals still attached and accessories should be returned with the original branded bag, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Shipping costs are only refundable for SPAIN and non-refundable for other countries unless the return is a result of our error.
- Any taxes or duties associated with your return will be at your cost.
- If a new size or colour is required, please go ahead and place a new order whilst we process the refund for your original order.
- Refunds will be issued within 3 days of receipt of returned merchandise and may take an additional 5-7 days to appear on your account.
- Refunds can take up to 7 working days from the day of receipt to be processed, however, this may change without prior notice*
- This does not affect your statutory right
- It is imperative for all returns for the customer to obtain proof of postage with a tracking number to ensure a refund. We are not liable for goods not returned to us.
REGULARLY PRICED MERCHANDISE :
For a refund of your regularly priced item, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com to receive instructions on how to return your merchandise. Please DO NOT return the item without sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Returns will be accepted within 14 days upon the customer's receipt of the merchandise. You are responsible outside Spain for the return shipping costs and unfortunately returns received after 14 days will not be accepted.
SALE MERCHANDISE :
No refunds will be issued for merchandise on sale. All sale items are final sale.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE :
If merchandise is defective, please notify us within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise, and we will replace the defective item. Additional shipping fees will be waived for replacement items on defective merchandise. It is important to note that all merchandise is thoroughly inspected before shipment for any damage. If it appears that merchandise has been tampered with, no replacement or refund will be issued. Please contact email@example.com
Items returned or exchanged must be in the original condition (unless defective) i.e. new, unworn, unsoiled and in sellable condition. All tags must be in place and hygienic protective shields attached (never removed) on swimsuit bottoms. Merchandise which is NOT in new condition, and has been soiled, damaged, washed, mishandled, or is missing the tags will be returned to the purchaser. No credit will be issued and the purchaser will be charged for the return shipment and will forfeit all claims. Virginia Macari reserves the right to refuse any return that is poorly packaged or damaged and by way rendering the items unsellable. Once an order has been placed, you may not cancel once the order has shipped. However, if the merchandise has not yet been shipped, you may be able to cancel by immediately contacting Virginia Macari at firstname.lastname@example.org. Virginia Macari reserves the right to refuse service, credit and exchanges to anyone who, in our opinion makes excessive or arbitrary returns and exchanges.
Returns should be sent to:
Calle José Mélia, 5
Jardin del Mediteranéo
29602 Marbella – Malaga – SPAIN